Whether you're a medium-sized business with 10 computers or a large business with 250, we can help keep your systems running at their best to keep your employees productive.
To run Windows, you need hardware. If you have existing hardware, we can work with that, but for lower overall maintenance costs we typically recommend buying a fleet of replacement computers of the same model.
- We do not mark up hardware, and can help you find a model of computer to fit your needs and minimize per-unit cost.
- We can provide on-demand provisioning, where either you send us a new computer or we buy one for you, and we will load the software you need, integrate it into your corporate network, and send it back to you.
- For servers, our relationships with server parts suppliers allows us to put together hardware packages for different applications, from either new or used parts depending on budget.
We prefer to set up machines where users' computers are interchangeable and easily replaceable. As such, we are familiar with:
- Windows Server, Active Directory, and Group Policy for bulk updates of user data and configuration across an entire network of systems.
- Shared folders/share drives to allow your employees to more easily share files.
- Printer sharing and pooling.
- Folder redirection for users so they can log in at any computer on your network and have their files, desktop, program configuration, bookmarks, and e-mail travel with them.
Maintenance and Security
- Antivirus/antimalware can be installed and maintained centrally across your entire network.
- We can periodically log into your machines and update their software for you. No need to bother your users with updates to Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash, or Java.
- You should have more than just the built-in Windows Firewall protecting the servers which hold the data you run your business on. We can help you set up and configure a hardware firewall to protect your servers and/or end machines.
- We can help you set up an encrypted VPN connection that your users can use to connect to your office network and access files and programs without having to worry about your company's data travelling across the internet unprotected.