Started in 2004, our hosted e-mail service is a reliable way for you to add and manage custom e-mail addresses branded to your business's website address.
- Set up e-mail addresses like email@example.com to give your business a professional unified brand.
- Online administrative mode allows you to add/delete/modify e-mail addresses at will without having to call in.
- E-mail addresses can be set up to forward to one or more other addresses, giving you an easy way to set up a fan-out e-mail address or distribution list.
- E-mail servers in multiple states and on multiple internet connections provide you with a safety net to keep your business operating when disaster strikes.
- Webmail/POP3/IMAP support means your e-mail is usable from a browser, your computer, Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, iPhone and Android devices.
- Server-side spam filtering moves detected spam off into its own folder, decreasing the amount of data that phones and other devices have to pull down to retrieve your inbox, which can cut down significantly on your cell phone bill.
Our Business Website service, started in 2004, gives you the ability to start with a pre-built design and quickly and easily construct and edit your own site.
- Many different pre-built designs to choose from, many of which can automatically rearrange your content for mobile devices.
- Powerful editing functions so you can copy-paste in from your other advertising materials and very rapidly build new pages or an entire website.
- Search engine tools are included to help you optimize your site for search engines.
- Built-in mailing list management functions let your customers sign themselves up for your communications and help keep you in compliance with spam laws in your mailings.
- Blog function gives you the ability to have multiple different independent blog pages on your site to keep in touch with your customers.
- Public calendar lets your customers know of events and scheduling concerns.
Hosted Website Infrastructure
Need to install Wordpress, MediaWiki, phpBB, or some other web-based software system we don't already offer as part of our Business Website packages? We've got you covered. Our website and networking infrastructure is modular enough to host all kinds of different website systems in a safe, secure, and reliable manner.
- Automatic network failover means your system can be accessible on one or more of our internet connections at the same time. If one section of regional internet connectivity goes out, our DNS service can automatically shift traffic over to another path and route around the damage.
- Redundant load balancing means if you want two or more servers with us, we can easily load balance between them at either an IP load balancer level or at the HTTP level. Our systems are set up so our load balancers can be taken out of service and upgraded without interrupting traffic to the backends, providing an exceedingly high-reliability front end.
- Reverse proxying at the load balancer level can be set up as a caching proxy to reduce the load on your backend servers.
- Private address space means the only things on your subnet are our router/firewall/load balancer and your server(s). Your subnet is insulated from our other customers by both our firewall and VM hosting infrastructure.
- Virtual Machines sit on our dual-redundancy storage architecture. We use both hardware battery-backed RAID as well as network-level storage redundancy to make sure there are at least four copies of your VM's image under normal operation.
- We support Linux or Windows for hosted infrastructure Virtual Machines, and you can choose which distro you want loaded.
- If you have your own physical server, we can provide you with rack space in one of our data centers while still giving you your own private address range for network traffic.
Virtual Machine Hosting
Need a safe and reliable place to run an accounting server, file server, or other small business server you don't want connected to the internet? We can set you up with a Virtual Machine inside one of our cloud servers and give you your own network segment to access it on.
- Private network space means your machines and our router/firewall boxes are the only things on your subnet.
- VPN server can be set up to join your server into your internal office networkso your computers see the server just as if it were residing in your own building.
- Backup power and redundant networking and hardware infrastructure means you needn't worry about your server going down.
- Multiple layers of firewalls in front of your machine significantly reduce the threat of hacks.
- Outbound internet traffic provided through our high-reliability shared failover web proxies means that your Virtual Machine can continue operating even if a chunk of the regional internet network goes down.
- If needed, we can forward specific ports from a public address into your server.